You can appeal if...
... we have used the wrong mortgage payments, property taxes or ground rent.
This is what you must do:
- Complete the appeal form below.
- Enclose the relevant documentation
– property taxes – copy of invoice or payment
– ground rent – copy of invoice or payment
– mortgage – copy of mortgage agreement or repayment schedule + copy of invoice or mortgage payment (interest and capital repayments)
Have you refinanced your mortgage and increased your debt?
In that case you must also document the outstanding balance of the original mortgage when it was refinanced. You will only receive approval for a loan used to buy or make necessary repairs to your home.
- Send the appeal in the post to your local municipality’s postal address. You can find the address on the decision letter you received.
Appeal form – decision
Appeal against decision – bokmål (PDF)
Appeal against decision – nynorsk (PDF)