Do you have a paper copy of the attachment?
You can upload attachments with a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
The easiest way to do that is to take a photo of the document with your mobile phone or tablet. Make sure the photo is sharp and that the document is legible:
- Lay the document down flat.
- Make sure that there is enough light.
- Hold the camera still.
Log in to your e-application using your mobile phone or tablet, and upload the image as an attachment.
Do you have a digital copy of the attachment?
We accept the following file formats:
If the attachment is a different type of file (such as .doc or .docx) you can do the following:
- Open the file.
- Select “Save as”.
- Select “PDF” as the file type.
- Save the file somewhere easy to find when you want to upload it to your application.
Do you have the document as an attachment on an e-mail?
Then you must save the attachment to the computer you are using to complete your application.
- Open the e-mail with the attachment.
Save the file somewhere easy to find when you want to upload it to your application.