Report changes

You are obliged to notify the municipality if there are any changes that can influence on the calculation of housing allowance. You don't have to notify changes in salary, pensions and other benefits. We collect that information automatically.

You should report if

  • other incomes or net capital in the household increases or decreases
  • you move out of the dwelling. Then you have to apply again
  • someone in the household moves in or out of the dwelling
  • your housing expenses change
  • a person in the household start to study